The skin is the largest organ of the body covering us from head to toe. The skin plays an integral role to protect us from external aggressors. But from the moment we are born, free radicals start to impact the health of our skin. Caring for our skin starts from the inside out through our lifestyle choices and then is complemented by our skin acre. Here are a few helpful tips and tricks on how to age as gracefully as possible.
- Eat a well-balanced diet rich in fresh fruits, veggies, and essential fatty acids.
- Drink more water! Limit caffeine intake and eliminate all carbonated drinks.
- Book time in your schedule every week just for you, self care is an essential service.
- Exercise 20 minutes every day.
- Aim for 8 hours of sleep per day.
Adapt your skincare routine with proven anti-aging ingredients that include the following steps:
- Exfoliation: The essential first step is to eliminate dead skin cells that can contribute to fine lines, uneven texture, and congestion. Fun Fact: All our Enzymatic exfoliants can be applied to the eye and lip contour, two areas that are often neglected but are the first areas to show the visible signs of aging.
- Antioxidant protection: Vitamine C, Vitamine E are great examples of how antioxidants protect our cells from free radical’s sun as UV, pollution, and even stress.
- Peptides: Choose from proven actives that can replenish the loss of volume and tone. Our peptides stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin proteins that give our skin its elasticity and firmness.
- Natural Moisturizing factors such as Hyaluronic Acid and Pre Biotics will maintain ideal levels of hydration while preserving your skins hydrolipidic balance
- SPF: Active SPF formulas will offer protection while delivering beneficial actives such as Vitamin C
Optimize your anti-aging routine with our favorite proven anti-aging actives that will condition your skin from the outside in:
- Peptides gives skin a volumizing and skin-smoothing effect. Softens fine line and wrinkles by stimulating the production of collagen I, III, IV, elastin, hyaluronic acid, fibronectins, and lamina V.
- Vitamin C is an essential activity that protects your skin from free radicals like sun, pollution, and stress and is a gently yet effective brightener for hyperpigmentation. Always choose a microencapsulated Vitamin C for the best results.
- Fractionated Hyaluronic Acid: Did you know that our hyaluronic acid works throughout your skin to attract and maintain hydration and volume? As a humectant HA has the ability to attract 1000 times its own weight in water and instantly locks in moisture making it an essential ingredient for dry and dehydrated skin types. It is a key anti-aging ingredient designed to plump fine lines as it plays an important roll in collagen production.
These potent actives can be found in:
Nelly De Vuyst BioTense products and Bio|Science Lifting Complex
Perfectly removes make-up and cleanses the face, eyelids and lips. This rich and light milk, is composed of argan oil to easily remove make-up and all traces of impurities in one single motion.
[ 5.10 fl.oz – 500 ml ]
Lifting Complex Cream is recommended for loose and sagging skin presenting wrinkles. Formulated with a revolutionary complex of pentapeptides and lipopeptides known for its boosting capacity on the pro-collagen, collagen, elastine and hyaluronic acid renewal, the Lifting Complex Cream promotes a skin looking visibly firmer, plumper and softer. The appearance of wrinkles is smoothed out and the face contour looks lifted and tightened. Ideal for incorporating in an anti-aging skin care regimen.
[ 1.75 oz – 50 g ]
The Lifting Complex Mask is recommended for sagging skin. Made with a complex of glow-boosting botanical ingredients known for their firming and lifting effects, this mask offers immediate and long-term results. Pores are tightened, the skin appears smoother, the face recovers its natural contour.
[ 1 Facial Sheet ]
The Lifting Complex Serum helps prevent and minimize the visible signs of aging. Specifically formulated with a blend of bio-peptides known for their rejuvenating and repairing properties, this serum contributes to visibly reduce the appearance of deep and superficial wrinkles caused by the lack of hydration, collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. The skin looks plumper, smoother and softer. An ideal serum to incorporate in an anti-aging skin care regimen.
[ 1.00 fl.oz – 30 ml ]