Body, Breast and Face
Choose to engage in a streamlined, persuasive consultation as you view the three-dimensional image from any angle, zoom in for a closer look, superimpose the simulation over the pre-op, compare side-by-side, or fade between the two. With Vectra you can capture the regions you need for the procedures you do, with a single 3D image capture system in a single session.
Why Choose Vectra 3D Imaging?
- Differentiate your practice
- Communicate the possibilities
- Educate your patients
- Close more complementary procedures
- Increase patient satisfaction
SCULPT THE DREAM
Assess and Educate
Show your patients the exciting possibilities of their anticipated aesthetic procedures with Sculptor 3D software.
- Computer Requirements:
- Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or higher
- RAM Memory: 8 GB RAM or more
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1080 min
- Disk Drive: 1TB HDD, min RAID 1
- Voltage: 110-220V AC & 220-240V AC
- Frequency: 0/60 Hz
- Current: 4.0A (rms), 100-240V AC
* Must use nVidia driver version 320.09 for nVidia Quadro FX1800 and Quadro 2000 cards
Availability: On demand
Order Time: 6 weeks
Color: As seen