** Equipment shipping and charges are on a per order basis **
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT CHOICES?
During the checkout process, you may choose any of our current payment options and continue to place your order. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal. Very large orders may require payment via wire transfer.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP AND WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING CHARGES?
Orders received between Monday and Friday before 3:00 PM Eastern Time are typically processed within 1-3 business days. We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices. We will ship your order shortly after we receive the order and payment from you.
- $0 – $349: Shipping charges: $18.95
- $350 – $1,499: Shipping charges: $10.50
- $1,500 and over: Shipping charges: FREE
- Local Pickup: Shipping charges: FREE
Note: A minimum purchase of $150 is required. Orders not meeting the minimum will be subject to an administration charge of $20.
Actual shipping costs may vary from those shown at check out if an item must ship via common carrier due to size. We will contact you if any adjustment is required or you may contact us for a shipping quote!
Freight shipping costs are based on commercial delivery addresses. If you are delivering to a residential address, there will be an additional cost. Liftgate, call before delivery, inside delivery and White Glove delivery (including unpacking and debris removal) will all incur additional costs.
For all orders shipping via freight shipment, we will send information via email regarding your rights and responsibilities for receiving freight. Prior to your order being released for shipment, we require your written reply/approval that you read and understand the email.
DO YOU SHIP TO MY COUNTRY?
We primarily ship to the United States and Canada. Please contact us for any International Shipping.
REFUSED OR RETURNED PACKAGES
Once an order has shipped it is considered to be a completed transaction and is subject to our standard Return Policy. Refusing a package does NOT entitle you to a full refund. Refused packages are subject to a 25% restocking fee** plus the cost of shipping and handling.
**The restocking fee covers the costs that we have incurred during the fulfillment of your order, including but not limited to: merchant processing fees, wages, transportation fees, inventory shortage, and materials.
DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT PRODUCT CLAIMS – IMPORTANT
If the product you receive is damaged, defective or incorrect, we require photos of the item and/or packaging. Please E-mail photos to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24-48 hours of receipt of shipment. This will be required in order to have the damaged/defective/incorrect item collected / replaced. Product claims that have been approved for replacement are shipped within 72 business hours using the same shipping method from the original order.
Reporting Shipping Damage: Damages must be reported within 48 hours of receiving your shipment. Please call 800-263-8888 or e-mail email@example.com. Please have your Order Number or Customer ID handy. Retain all original packaging material for onsite inspection by a Shipping Company Representative.
Defective Items: In order for equipment, furniture or merchandise to be deemed “defective”, it must first be returned to the Manufacturer for a detailed inspection and/or warranty repair. If found to be defective, a replacement unit will be shipped to you. Derme&Co. does NOT under warranty offer refunds, substitutions, credits, or upgrades.
Our Promise on Defective / Broken products
- Within 30 days of purchase: Any part or material that is or becomes defective so as not to be usable within this period will be repaired or replaced. This warranty does not cover damage caused by negligence or units that have been altered or abused in any way.
- After 30 days of purchase: Manufacturer Warranty will be in effect when applicable.
If it was our error, we will reimburse you the cost of the shipping via ground service. Return authorization form must be included with the return and the RMA number must appear on the outside of each box.
All returns must be per-approved. Simply call our customer service center at 1-800-263-8888 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our staff will instruct you on the easiest way to return the product.
Note: Items returned to Derme&Co. without approval will be refused/returned to sender and are void of refund.
Unopened / Unused Merchandise must be returned within 30 days from purchase date. All merchandise must come back in original, clean, re-sellable packages (no price stickers or glue markings). Merchandise returned without it’s original packaging is NOT eligible for a refund and will be discarded. Returns of incomplete displays or kits will not qualify for a refund. All parts, pieces and products belonging to the kit must be returned otherwise refund / replacement is VOID. Uniform / Apparel returns must be received unworn/unwashed with all tags attached.
To guarantee the integrity and quality of our products, we regret but we CAN NOT accommodate returns on the following items:
- Replacement Parts: Due to variances in manufacturing, we are unable to guarantee any replacement parts will fit equipment not purchased with Derme&Co. All replacement parts, including replacement bulbs, are non-returnable and non-refundable. Derme&Co. is not responsible for replacement parts purchased for alternate equipment.
- Merchandise: Nail implements (tools), nail dryers and lamps, hand and foot spas (including all accessories), skin implements (tools), massage accessories, nail polish, nail tips, cosmetics and cosmetic brushes. These items are not returnable due to sterilization and hygienic purposes.
- Media / Books: Books, DVDs, CD’s and video media are UNCONDITIONAL FINAL SALE ITEMS. No refunds will be issued for any books, DVDs, CD’s or other video media items.
- Special Order, Seasonal or Bulk Volume Orders: Non-stock, special order, custom, bulk volume and seasonal merchandise will not be accepted for return credit.
- Furniture, Equipment, Pedicure/Manicure Bowls: Furniture or equipment orders CAN NOT BE CANCELED and CAN NOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED – this includes custom furniture and equipment orders.
- Finance Orders: Finance orders CAN NOT BE CANCELED and CAN NOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to be aware of the regulatory compliance’s outlined by their State/Province.
- If you return merchandise that does not follow these guidelines we will discard the merchandise and credit will not be issued.
All credit card transactions, wire transfers and check payments are final once completed. Buyer / Customer waives all rights to charge back credit card payments. In the event stopping payment or executing a charge back, Buyer / Customer assumes risk of product defect and/or damage, product returns are prohibited and credit is denied under all circumstances. By placing an order, the Buyer / Customer understands and agrees to all of the Terms and Conditions.
CHANGES TO OUR SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICIES
If we decide to change our Shipping and Return Policies, we will post those changes on this page.
If there are any questions regarding these Shipping and Return Policies you may contact us anytime using the information on our our contact page.